Sunday, February 10, 2013

Filling Your HEART with FEEBIES!


Happy Sunday! Boy has it been a busy week. I survived a field trip to the rodeo, the100th day of school, and learning about Chinese New Year. Can we squeeze anymore in? Of course we can, it's KINDERGARTEN!  It was totally fun though. Here are the cute aprons I made for my team for the 100th day. I hope there are 100 things on them. I counted them a million times and got a different number each time. Haha!


I will post more pics of our adventurous week after I have had a nap!

I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is this week. This year is flying by way too fast for me. I do love filling out Valentines and the party we have. We will also have our Q and U wedding. The big event is planned for Wednesday. I still need to order the cake. Haha! Dust off that party dress friend. There is a wedding in alphabet land. I will post more details of the big event later this week.

In the spirit of LOVE, the authors of Freebielicious have teamed up to bring you a blog to fill any sweet tooth. If you are starting here, make sure you go back to Freebielicious to start from the beginning.
Freebielicious

Today I am sharing my St. Patrick’s Day Unit Freebie. Click the pics to download.



If you want to see more on this unit click here.

Make sure you leave my blog besties some love. We are so excited to hop with you.  Now hop on to Erin’s blog to grab the next sweet freebie!



I puffy heart LOVE you!!

25 comments :

  1. I just found you through blog hop. Great freebie and great aprons! Your team is lucky to have you!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the FREEBIE! It is adorable! This blog hop is so FUN!
    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this FREEBIE, especially since Saint Patrick's Day is my birthday!! :)
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the St. Patrick's freebie! I really appreciate your willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the aprons! That was so thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute St. Patrick's Day activity! The whole pack looks awesome!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the wedding photos!
    Thanks for the freebie!

    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love St. Pat's Day and these will be a great addition to our festivities. Thanks for sharing Crystal.
    Marsha
    A Differentiated Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I want a 100th Day apron!! Too cute!! And thanks for the freebie! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal, Thanks for helping me get an early start on Leprechaun planning! Love it AND your awesome aprons!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a very un-cute T-shirt. Now I'd like to replace it with an apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally jealous over the adorable aprons - thanks a million for the freebie!
    Jeannie
    Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your aprons are precious! Thank you for the St. Patty's freebie!
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the freebie! I love your aprons! Tomorrow is our 100th Day and we are all dressing like 100 year olds, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job with the aprons!
    Thanks for the Freebies :)

    -Lidia
    Kinder Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is super cute and creative... Hey added you to my blogroll because I noticed that it was not on there anymore... Sorry friend but you are back in place! Have a great weekend and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  18. always i used to read smaller posts that also clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this place.


    Also visit my site - diets that work for Women
    My website: Easy Diets That Work

    ReplyDelete